So in the last month we have not done anything too excited but at the same time it has been a very busy month and I cant believe it is already December! Ill share the highlights ( the only things I can remember or took pictures of)
We celebrated our FIVE year anniversary! I cant believe it has already been five years but I also cant believe it has only been five years. How about a before and after picture to show how we have aged!
Before:
After: Not the greatest picture of us but each year we seem to take less pictures with us in them. The only thing that has really changed is that we live on the other side of the country!
The day after our anniversary we walked around Maymont park in the morning, ate lunch at our new favorite place five guys ( we had to make up for the nasty BBQ we had the night before) and then we went for another walk around Church Hill. I would love to live up there. It is so beautiful and has the most amazing houses. Unfortunately I left the camera in the car for that walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment