October 15, 2009

I think I have a PROBLEM!


I cant stop coloring my hair! This is the SECOND time THIS WEEK!!!! And the fourth time since we have been in Virginia! (we have only been here two months) I keep going to Sally's and explaining to the people what I want which is NOT bleach blonde hair. Every time I do my hair it keeps getting lighter. Monday I explained to the lady that I want it DARKER and she must of heard LIGHTER and I questioned her and the chemicals she handed me but she told me that it would work! And of course I ended up with lighter and more fried hair. I had decided before that if it didn't work that time I was just going to go dark dark like I have done the last two years. Well since it didn't work I marched into Sallys today and decided that NO body was going to tell me what to do and I would just pick out some stuff for myself. I know the box says blonde but it is supposed to be a darker blonde. So I told myself ONE last try with the blonde and for sure if it does not work I will go dark.
Well I just finished coloring it. Its still wet so I cant tell how it looks. I try not to judge it before it dries because it looks so different. I dont think it will dry before the sun goes down tonight so I will have to post a picture tomorrow!
Just to explain the bag on my head..... supposedly if you cover your hair it makes it process faster or more even or it just does something to make it work better.

1 comment: