October 8, 2009

Another good day!

I cant explain it but I just felt happy all day! Could be the cooler weather, or that tonight Jim and Pam are getting married, or because I skipped my exercise, or I cleaned our apartment up all nice, or because the weekend is almost here, or just because.

I started off this morning making a really stupid goal that doesn't really matter but I am still going to try..........

to eat this four mornings a week. Like I said, a stupid goal. One of the reasons is because the price of cereal out here is outrages and as stated in my previous post, I am cheap! I cant pay $4 for a box of cereal especially when the boxes are getting smaller these days. Oatmeal is cheap and I like that. Another reason is that I just love oatmeal and blueberries! I will probably mix it up a little and use bananas or craisins sometimes. Oh yeah and it is supposedly good for my heart. Just looking at it is making me excited for my breakfast tomorrow! Those are the old fashion oats too, even better for me and more hearty!

So I went to the store today and I had a weak moment.... well actually two.....

AWWW its magical! My two very favorite candies wrapped up into one bag! I can never decide if I should go for the fish or the kids. Now I don't have to choose!

As for my second weak moment.... I cant explain it. Chocolate and Vanilla just sounds good.

Then when I got the mail, my day got a little better. I had a letter and some beautiful drawings from the Robert's! It's the first art to make it to our walls!

(from top to bottom)~ Autumn Harvest by David- (the back of the paper has a star wars fight scene, sorry I didn't take a photo.... yet) middle photo is The Salt Lake Temple by Daisy- Lower photo is a blueberry bush, duck in pond and fish jumping out of water also by Daisy
Thanks Christy for labeling.

Lastly, here is my latest project. Yes, another dress. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oatmeal is one of the two best foods I eat in China (peanut butter is the other one). Oops there are three! Chinese yogurt is lots better than US yogurt. I eat oatmeal with raisins and Chinese yogurt every day. There's no good dry cereal there, except Honey Bunches of Oats which cost $8 per box.

    ReplyDelete