April 14, 2010

Feeling like summer



It has been WAY too hot lately! I know it is only April but I am already looking forward to September. One good thing about the heat is that it is bringing back a lot of memories of last summer! Here are a few pics of some of the things I am missing.


Sam- (I miss Patty's family but I don't have many pics of them since they lived far away)

Boating

Who ever thought I would miss Dufur?! I really do!

Chris! My wonderful Mother in-law! I LOVED living with them before we moved! She loves making funny faces!

Erica and her fun kids!

BBQ's at Dave's after a long day at the river then the boys jam sessions

Oh the mountains!!

Camping with Paul, Jenny, Paige, Maddie, Noah, and Ben (my BFF) and Luke

Hiking with Kari, Joe, Savannah and Wyatt

I miss Ben!

Going to the beach with Jake and watching him kite

The Roberts reunion

More jam sessions

The most tasty meals!

I am starting to get really sad looking at all these pictures!

This is what we did almost every Saturday right before we left. Lounging by the river.

More beach with Kari, Joe, Savannah & Wyatt

Family birthdays and holidays

Henry, Ingra & Jackson at family gatherings

And I just saw this picture while I was looking through and I miss my dark hair!!

1 comment:

  1. I can finally read blogs and yours is a favorite. I miss your guys and look forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete