We arrived at our mystery apartment on Monday the 10th around 11:00 am. The whole trip I made Jake get up at 3:00 and start driving around 3:30 so we would not have to drive in the heat. The AC in our cars cant keep up with the heat. We made it to all our hotels by 1:00 every day except the first day. Each day was about a 10 hour day of solid driving. We would only stop for gas and if I was lucky I could get Jake to stop for food. Maybe that was his payback for making him get up so early.
We are happy to be here and cant wait to explore all the sights and go to the warm beach! We surprisingly like our apartment. We only saw pictures before we moved in. Blah blah blah... Ill just show you the pictures.
Your apartment looks great. I like the big windows.
ReplyDelete