July 26, 2009



We only have 11 days left in Oregon, then we head off to Virginia! Ill try to keep you posted on what we are up to.
So far we have have been squeezing all the family and friend time in as much as possible. I am officially unemployed which freaks me out even though I have only had one business day off so far.
Ill just throw in some pictures of what we have been up to since photo-less posts are boring.


BBQ's with the Fam
Jakes new obsession. This is @ Siletz bay, OR.
Eating like kings in Dufur! Thanks Paul and Jenny!
This are my 2 best friends, Jake and Ben (my nephew)
This is how we spend a lot of weekends.
Hood River Oregon, the most beautiful place ever!

Family reunion @ the beach roasting wieners and smores.


I am going to miss this place! I am sure VA has its beauties though.

1 comment:

  1. so many fun memories! Gonna miss all those good times with you guys...but looking forward to hearing all your great adventures in VA!

    ReplyDelete